Sunday, October 31, 2010

[NEWS] SHINee’s Jonghyun expresses his apology after recording


I could only find the GIF , video not yet ^^ I'll search and share with you later .


Crdit : tumblr

--------------------------------------------------------------


Recently on Music Bank, SHINee had finished off their Goodbye Stage for their repackaged album, “Hello.” Right after the recording was finished, main vocalist Jonghyun, bowed and had an immediate change of expression.

Don’t understand why bowing is significant?

I’m going to relate this to another idol from the past. Though their current situations are not alike, I am associating the reason they bow so low. Please remember I am not comparing events, I am only explaining the logical reason behind bowing.

Remember when Jay Park did his last performance with 2PM? And after the last performance, Jay was seen doing a 90 degree bow to show how sorry he was. The lower you bow in general, is the more respect you give and wish to show.

You see Jonghyun bowing not once, but twice. He seems to be fully aware of what’s going on and must really feel horrible right now, though I’m not the one who can express his thoughts because I’m not Jonghyun.

He looks tired, stressed, lacking sleep and worn out. This makes me very worried and made my heart drop straight to the floor. I could be wrong, but even I’m not sure anymore.

We need to accept him no matter what conditions and events have happened. After all, he’s still our SHINee “Bling Bling” Kim Jonghyun.


Original Source: Here
Shared by hellohazel @ smtownjjang
Take out with full credit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...