Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[NEWS] Onew explains why he tackled Luna during ‘Idol Star Athletics Championship’

SHINee’s leader Onew explained the story behind his hilarious tackle from January’s ‘Idol Star Athletics Championship’.
 
On March 22nd’s episode of “Strong Heart“, photos were brought out of Onew’s infamous tackle-flop onto his labelmate, f(x)’s Luna. Onew explained, I ran to Luna because she got first place and I was so happy for her. But, I didn’t see the metal rail in front of me, and so I tripped and fell over it.
 
This led to the photo of the two hugging and looking quite uncomfortable . Leeteuk joked, “I think you fell so you could hug Luna.”
 
Onew added, I couldn’t control my speed but once I hit Luna, I could.

Source: Max Movie
re.credit : allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...