Thursday, April 21, 2011

[INFO]SHINee mentioned in f(x) Victoria’s “Thanks To” for Pinocchio Album 110420

Finally, f(x)’s first album has come out. First of all, my beloved members, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal, we’ve all done so well. This time, we’ll do even better. The 5 of us standing on stage together—I am truly so happy! Asia’s top pop dance group, fighting! 1, 2, 3 f(x)!
Thank you to my family who has always silently supported me. Father, Mother, don’t worry about me. As long as you are healthy, then I can be at ease. Thank you.
The one who is fond of us but still strict, Lee Soo Man-teacher, Hallyu Wave’s extraordinarily kind-hearted Kangta-oppa, BoA who will always be the number 1 top star.
Whenever I run into troubles, the one who always gives me supportive and sincere advice, my friend Changmin (Changmin-chingoo), Yunho-oppa, the kind-hearted (good and honest) man.
The top Asian stars Super Junior-sunbaenim and also the handsome dance singer, Kyuhyun-“oppa”. Also to those who have given sincere advice, SNSD-sumbaenim, The sparkling/shining SHINee-sunbaenim, Minho who comes from an athletic background, also Jonghyun, whose leg injury must quickly get better! “Fashionable/Fashion-star” Key, the always hilarious Onew and the handsome man, Taemin.
And to the one who has always taken care of me (given me so much care) and looked after me, Nichkhun-ssi, thank you.
Finally, thank you to all those fans who have given support to f(x) and Victoria.

 
Credit: SHINee World Malaysia
Kor-Chi Translation: Winnie and Song Qian Baidu
Chi-Eng Translation: POGA @ khuntorialurve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...