Sunday, July 10, 2011

[TRANS] SHINee on Ori Suta June 24th

[The part on M/V skipped]

Q – Your favorite part in the Japanese version of Replay?
Key ’本当の気持ちは伝わらなくて[*I cannot let her know my true heart]‘
Jonghyun Oh!
Key (In Japanese) onaji? (sound same?)
Jonghyun 伝わらなく~て~♪ (tsuta wara naku~te~♪) (He sings the part himself)
Minho Overall the Japanese lyrics feel like more poetic.
Onew As for me…. I like the chorus part “何をしても(僕の心は)もう(届かないのか)(nanioshitemo, (bokuno kokorowa) mou, (dokanainoka) [*Whatever I do, can’t I let her know my heart]“.
Jonghyun The lyrics in this part have tender resonances.

Q – It is not only the resonances of words, but also the singing by you five members makes it so tender. A girl’s heart will beat ‘kyun kyun’.
Key (In Japanese) Mune kyun? (Heart beating!) [*‘kyun’ is onomatopoeia for the heart beating sound]
Taemin Barbe-que?
All ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(laugh)
Onew In fact we were very concerned if our singing in Japanese could make listeners feel it.

Q – I think so! This song is about a boy who is struggling not to be treated as a child but cannot let the girl know his feelings of love. Do you yearn for this kind of situation?
Onew I like it! I yearn for it.
All ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(laugh)
Minho In the lyrics, the boy feels sorry because he cannot express his feelings. In a real situation, I think a man would tell the girl “I like you!”.
Key I don’t like the boy in Replay either. If it were me, I wouldn’t hesitate but make a confession. If she says no, I’ll give up!

Q – You don’t drag on with a crush?
Key I mean not making a speedy confession, but keeping the feeling and preparing my heart (for the confession) . Then if she says no, I’ll try to stop there. It is discourtesy to keep thinking without thinking about the other!
All except Key Cool guy!!!! (laugh)
Onew It depends on the situation. I don’t think I must make a confession.
Taemin As for me, I’m the type that can’t make an approach (to the girl) I like so much. If I am rejected… I may not recover from it.

Q – Then you don’t need to appeal?
Taemin So I’ll devise a strategy for what to do while watching (laugh).

Q – An increasing number of girls are making a confession first in Japan.
All Oh~
Taemin There is a trend in dating too, ah~ (nodding).
All ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(bursting into laughter!)
Key Taemin is an angel. Cute (laugh).

[Korean Trans by 도덕@DC Shinee Gallery | English Trans by jujugal]
ad.~nuha~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...