Tuesday, December 10, 2013

[TRANS] Minho Mobile Site Update 131206



2013.12.06
It's me, Minho.

Hello to everyone of SHINee WORLD J + PLUS.
It's me, Minho.

"3 2 1" was released on the 4th of December.
Have you listened to it yet?
All 3 songs, including the coupling tracks, channel a different atmosphere and I think you can feel different sides of us through each song!!

Recently, I have been busy every day with the Korean drama filming but I still enjoy it very much as I experience new things and have managed to learn a lot!

Only one month left in this year.
There were a lot of enjoyable times so I feel like time passed in the blink of an eye, which makes me a bit lonely.
Even so, I'm happy that there are still a few stops left for the tour so I can still meet everyone!
Please keep waiting for us!!


Source: SHINee WORLD J + PLUS
Translation: shineee.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...