Monday, September 14, 2015

[TRANS] 150913 Jonghyun Twitter Update


1st tweet :


Trans : The 2nd surprise!!!^^ Thank you and thank you, because I am thankful, it was a very very happy album (to work with) although I had to stay up for many nights... blessed with luck from all of you for everything.


2nd tweet :


In the middle of practicing~~^^
https://instagram.com/p/7k_8mME7bA/


3rd tweet :

Trans : kekekeke I am now leaving work! ke
(Mentioned tweet) It's become a song for leaving work for the whole nation.


4th tweet :


Trans : The (epitome of) creepiness of naver webtoon is Diet (title of the webtoon) ! kekekeke


5th tweet :

 Trans : huh! TTTT the ending, I did sports.,.TTT Everyone, the (epitome of) creepiness of naver webtoon. You have to see this...the plot twist...oh yo....please forgive me the two writers TTT

cr : @realjonghyun90

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...